MALL DATA ANALYTICS
Capture data from almost any source to make business decisions easier and more relevant from a simple to use cloud-based business intelligence tool.
UNDERSTAND THE BIG DATA
Quickly gain insights into how the mall is used and create action points in real-time. Big data is shaping the customer experience forever.
Create incisive reports relevant to your business, view the mall’s key performance areas and compare against targets.
MEASURE THE OPPORTUNITY
Capture customer traffic data to areas of the mall; understand what your true opportunity is, and how it changes throughout the day/week and how seasonality influences this.
UNDERSTAND YOUR POWER HOURS
Quickly gain insights into when your busiest times are and staff accordingly to make best the opportunity.
REDUCE THEFT AND BETTER STAFF DEPLOYMENT
Plan your security staffing to meet health and safety needs, reduce theft, build customer loyalty and reduce customer frustration.
MEASURING CUSTOMER TRAFFIC IS JUST THE BEGINING
Whether your business is a small stand alone outlet or a large multi faceted chain, understanding the opportunities and pinch points are vital to managing & growing your business. With over 15 years of experience, CountWise continues to work with many of the world’s leading bricks and mortar retailers; advising and helping them deliver great customer service.
From gaining a clear and concise understanding of your business on an hour by hour bases, that includes, associate deployment that meets your customer needs, reduces frustration and builds loyalty. To monitoring queueing behavior, that reduces in-store abandonment & manages the portfolios KPI’s. Our clients have benefited from our knowledge and we are only too happy to share our experiences to help other understand the opportunities and gain a quick return on their investment.
Many of our clients and partners have reported in-excess of 14% increase in sales and conversion rate following implementation of traffic monitoring. In these difficult times we are proud to be part of their success.
DRIVE CLOSER SHOPPER RELATIONSHIPS WITH MALL INTELLIGENCE By Answering These Questions:
- What is my malls’ customer traffic and what is the arrival rate at each entrance?
- How long do customers spend within the mall or within a certain zone such as the food court?
- What is the best security staff to customer ratio, “what impact if changed”?
- What is the average & maximum mall occupancy in any period of the day?
- How much staff is required to properly and efficiently deliver appropriate service levels?
- What percentage of my visitors are new, and what percentage are returning?
- What percentage of visitors use the facilities over the day?