LEISURE VENUES & STADIUM TRAFFIC ANALYTICS
Capture data from multiple sources to make business, health & safety decisions easier from a simple to use cloud-based business intelligence tool.
UNDERSTAND THE BIG DATA
Quickly gain insights into how the venues fill & empty, create action points in real-time. Big data is shaping the visitor experience forever.
Create incisive reports relevant to your venue, view the business’s key performance areas and compare against targets.
MEASURE THE OPPORTUNITY
Capture visitor traffic flows to your venue; understand where your opportune sales are and how it changes as the venue is occupied over time.
UNDERSTAND OCCUPANCY LEVELS
Quickly gain insights into when your occupancy limits are approaching. Better staff accordingly to meet health and safety points.
BEING PROACTIVE TO DELIVER BETTER SERVICE
Plan your staffing to the opportunity, reduce queuing, at entry points as well as vending areas and reduce customer frustration.
MEASURING VISITOR TRAFFIC IS JUST THE BEGINING
Whether your business is a small stand alone venue or a large multi faceted chain, understanding the opportunities and pinch points are vital to managing your business. With over 15 years of experience, CountWise continues to work with many of the world's leading venues, from large stadiums and night clubs but also multi-floored office blocks who hot desk.
From gaining a clear and concise understanding of your business on an minute by minute bases, that includes, bar & security staff deployment that meets your customer needs & reduce frustration.
Our clients have benefited from our knowledge and we are only too happy to share our experiences to help other understand the opportunities and gain a quick return on their investment.
Many of our clients and partners have reported an increase in upsell opportunities at their venues. Together with a documented visitor flow and occupancy level that meets the highest of health and safety expectations.
DRIVING BETTER VISITOR RELATIONSHIPS THROUGH TRAFFIC INTELLIGENCE By Answering These Questions:
- What is my venue traffic and what is the arrival rate?
- How long do visitors spend waiting to gain entry or exit?
- What level of security staffing level to I require, “what impact if changed”?
- What is the average & maximum queuing time to gain entry?
- How many people abandoned the queue before reaching the front?
- How many entry points are open and what are their numbers?
- How often in any period have KPI’s been exceeded (greater than X people in a queue)?
- What are my daily figures, for example, 95% of people serviced within the agreed KPI?